To provide support to the Finance department ensuring timely processing of sales and purchase ledger, along with general office responsibilities.
- Location: Peterborough
- Reporting to: Group Financial Controller
- Salary: Competitive plus benefits
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday 40 hours
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Sales ledger support including:
- • Setting up new customers on systems
- • Running credit report on new customers
- • Reviewing credit limits for customers
- • Review of EDI / customer invoicing
- Purchase ledger support including:
- • Setting up new suppliers on systems
- • Running credit reports on new suppliers and verifying supplier details
- • Raising purchase orders for Central purchasing
- • Posting purchase invoices
- • Analysis of costs and allocations across departments
- • Analysis and posting of direct debits and transaction
- Office support including:
- • Telephone calls from employees, customers and suppliers
- • Preparing outgoing post and distributing internal post
- • Assisting with visitors and support with meetings
- • Any adhoc duties as specified by the Group Financial Controller.
Key Attributes, Skills and Abilities:
The successful candidate will have experience of working within a busy finance department in a similar role.
Excellent organisational and communication skills along with good IT skills, including Excel, experience with Navision would be an advantage.
We require a good team worker with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines without compromising accuracy and attention to detail.