Apprentice- Food and Drink Manufacturing
We are looking to recruit up to 4 Apprentices in to our Apprenticeship Programme based at our potato packing facility in March. The programme is anticipated to last between 18-36 months during which you will work towards achieving an industry recognised vocational qualification.
- Location: March
- Reporting to: Learning and Development Officer
- Salary: Dependant on age and qualification
- Hours of work: Dependant on age and qualification
- As an Apprentice not only will you gain invaluable industry recognised vocational qualifications, you'll get to experience working for one of Europe's key suppliers of fresh and processed potatoes.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a number of departments, these could include:
- Intake, Quality Control, Packaging, Planning, HR, Production and Despatch.
- We encourage our Apprentices to view their career as a journey and make the most of our many ongoing opportunities.
Skills and attributes:
GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English
Good communication and organisational skills
Ability to work on own initiative and as a team player
Self motivated, flexible and willing to learn
Be able to pay close attention to detail and adhere to company policies and procedures