Forklift Driver/ Stores Person
As a Forklift Driver/ Stores Person you will be required to perform all allocated forklift duties and covering our external store duties as and when required. Duties to include weighbridge operation, store refrigeration operation and maintaining store plans.
- Location: March
- Reporting to: Store Manager
- Salary: £9.71 per hour
- Hours of work: 08.00am-18.00pm Monday to Friday plus overtime
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- • Loading and unloading vehicles.
- • Perform weighbridge duties where needed.
- • To scan all boxes to allocated location as per company policy and procedure ensuring all boxes have the relevant documentation attached (labels).
- • To scan all boxes on the LFF box system to manage box numbers and locations at all times.
- • To ensure stock is located and rotated accordingly.
- • To have detailed knowledge of the LFF weighbridge operator procedures and ability to operate a computer.
- • Understanding refrigeration operation within stores.
- • Assist Store Manager with maintenance of Restrain generators reporting any issues in a timely manner.
- • Ensure that whenever necessary all documentation is completed accurately and in a timely manner in accordance with site quality procedures.
- • Fill in and maintain store box plans.
Key Attributes, Skills and Abilities:
Have experience of working in a similar role in a manufacturing environment
Be able to pay close attention to detail and adhere to company procedures
Be a team player, decision maker, able to prioritise and work under pressure
Have excellent communication and organisational skills
Be self motivated
Be flexible with business needs, able to cover absence.