Intake Forklift Drivers
Reporting to the Intake Team Leader, you will be responsible for performing all allocated forklift duties within the Intake department.
- Location: March
- Reporting to: Intake Team Leader
- Salary: £10.27 per hour days £10.88 per hour nights
- Hours of work: 06.00am-18.00pm days 4 on 4 off/ 18.00pm-06.00am nights 4 on 4 off
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- • To scan all boxes to allocated location as per company policy and procedure, ensuring all boxes have relevant documentation attached.
- • To ensure stock is located and rotated accordingly.
- • Always adhere to the ‘Broken Box’ procedure.
- • To support operator lead maintenance by reporting issues/faults to your line manager.
- • To participate in daily performance briefings, bringing forward ideas for improvement.
- • To actively participate in improving your department by implementing Lean techniques.
- • Have the knowledge to set up the Dijkstra and Herbert Graders.
- • To perform blue dye and quality checks when required.
Key Attributes, Skills and Abilities:
Have a valid Forklift licence ITSSAR, AITT or RTITB standard
Have experience of working in a similar role in a manufacturing environment
Be able to pay close attention to detail and adhere to company procedures
Have excellent communication and organisational skills
Be flexible (holiday and absence cover across all shifts as necessary)