Intake Multi skilled Forklift Driver
To ensure all forklift truck movements are completed effectively, efficiently and safely and that there is sufficient product quantity and quality output.
- Location: Duns
- Reporting to: Intake Manager
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours of work: Monday - Friday 08.00 - 16.30
- Ensure all incoming loads are recorded and labelled accurately.
- Ensure incoming and outgoing loads are accurately scanned to and from site.
- Assist Grader/Production when required.
- Move outgrades /stock feed to relevant location
- Maintain accurate records – both manual and computerised.
- Ensure boxes are kept in correct location i.e. Organics and GNP
- Meet daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual production KPI’s.
- Maintain a clean environment at all times
- Ensure all procedures are followed at all times
- Must hold a valid forklift licence.
- Flexibility to change shift / working hours at short notice in accordance with the needs of the business.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Understand B.R.C. and H.A.C.C.P requirements.
- Good planning, organisational and communication skills.
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, Navision