Intake Team Leader
We are looking to recruit an Intake Team Leader reporting to the Intake Manager with responsibility for ensuring effective and efficient grading of product and loading and unloading of vehicles utilising the site storage plan. Accountable for performing store validations using the Navision 13 reconciliation systems. The Intake Team Leader will meet objectives by providing clear direction and leadership to the Intake team ensuring agreed KPI’s are met and Greenvale’s procedures, policies and guidelines are adhered to.
- Location: Floods Ferry
- Reporting to: Intake Manager
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours of work: Four on four off Nights 1800-0600
- Allocates workload to staff giving clear instructions and providing all necessary paperwork needed, implementing GMP to ensure quick turnaround times at the beginning and end of each shift.
- Oversees the correct set up of graders ensuring screens and running speeds are adjusted as needed, carrying out process confirmation audits as required.
- Conducts relevant checks prior to, during and post grading ensuring correct temperatures, size and quality are within specification, reporting any issues to the Intake Manager.
- Monitors both graders and reports any breakdowns to Intake Manager and Engineering department in a timely manner.
- Drives safety and best practice throughout the Intake department by monitoring and engaging staff, ensuring company policies and procedures are clearly understood and adhered to.
- Positively encourages staff in understanding current and expected performance levels, whilst taking the lead in continuous improvement.
- Assists in mentoring Intake team members by providing support, information and training with a view to building an appropriate structure to enable cover in all roles within the department.
- Performs return to work and incident investigations where necessary recording accurate and relevant information on correct paperwork.
- Provides a clear concise handover to the nightshift Team Leader with instructions for grading, highlighting any on going issues or concerns.
- Be flexible (holiday and absence cover across all shifts as necessary)