Multi-skilled Forklift Driver
Reporting to the Production Support Manager, as a Multi-skilled forklift driver you will be required to train in all departments where there is use of a forklift. You will perform all allocated forklift duties within the department you are working.
- Location: March
- Reporting to: Production Support Manager
- Salary: £10.27 per hour
- Hours of work: 6.00am-18.00pm 4 on 4 off
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- • To train in all departments where there is use of a fork lift truck
- • To be flexible to cover holidays and sickness in all departments
- • To report to the department manager in the area you are covering at start of the shift
- • To maintain accuracy in record keeping systems - both manual and computerised where applicable.
- • To be responsible for your own safety and do not jeopardise the health and safety of others
- • To co-operate with managers in maintaining a safe place of work.
Key Attributes, Skills and Abilities:
Have a valid Forklift licence ITSSAR,RTITB or AITT standard
Be able to pay close attention to detail and adhere to company procedures
Have excellent communication and organisational skills
Be flexible (holiday and absence cover across all shifts as necessary)
Be self motivated