Forklift Driver- Intake
We are looking to recruit a Forklift Driver in our intake department to ensure that all forklift product movements are completed effectively, efficiently and safely.
- Location: Floods Ferry
- Reporting to: Shift Manager
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours of work: 4 days on 4 days off 0600 - 1800
- To scan all boxes to allocated location as per company policy and procedure, ensuring all boxes have relevant documentation attached (i.e. tickets)
- To ensure stock is located and rotated accordingly
- Always adhere to the 'Broken Box' procedure.
- Always ensure you adhere to company procedures, policies and guidelines.
- To support operator lead maintenance by reporting issues/faults to your line manager.
- To participate in daily performance briefings, bringing forward ideas for improvement.
- To actively participate in improving your department by implementing Lean Techniques
Key attributes, skills and abilities
The successful candidate must have valid forklift licence. You must show good team attitude and leadership skills would be an advantage. You will deliver best practice at all times, displaying a confident personality and a “can do/will do” attitude.