Quality Systems & Audit Coordinator
As the Quality Systems & Audit Coordinator you will be responsible for ensuring the site is compliant via the Quality systems and procedures, with all customer Codes of Practice and third party requirements. You will also monitor and report site performance ready for all external audits.
- Location: March
- Reporting to: Group QA Manager
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours of work: 08.00am- 17.00pm
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- • Ensure group Quality and HACCP manuals are up to date, inline with BRC and customer requirements.
- • Ensure all customer requirements are implemented and adhered to.
- • Update the site’s management team with any new requirements or any changes to the existing standards.
- • Preparation and participation in all 3rd party audits.
- • Support the site management team in delivering continuous site improvement and implement the best practice / new processes where possible.
- • Ensure full product traceability throughout the process.
- • Conduct all internal audits (Procedure and Integrity).
- • Coordinate all the corrective actions from internal and external audits.
- • Provide information for monthly quality and management meetings.
- • Provide various trend analyses as and when required.
- • Ensure only correct and up-to-date documents are used.
Key Attributes, Skills and Abilities:
Have similar experience in a food manufacturing environment
Microsoft Office skills (Word/Excel) – preferably advanced Excel skills
Be able to pay close attention to detail and adhere to company procedures
Be a team player, decision maker, able to prioritise and work under pressure
Have excellent communication, organisational skills and ability to influence others