Relief Forklift Driver
This role will involve working as a Team Member in production ensuring the correct specified potatoes enter the packs and to ensure efficient packing and handling of the product to customer specification by grading, packing or stacking potatoes. In addition you are required to perform allocated forklift truck duties as and when needed to cover holidays, sickness and busy periods.
- Location: Floods Ferry
- Reporting to: Team Leader
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours of work: 4 on 4 off Nightshift 1800 - 0600
- To pack, label and stack product as required and directed, inline with customer requirements
- To assess the product quality to customer specification
- To comply with all Organic requirements and procedures
- To ensure accurate checking of codes/dates/promotional labels
- To build MU's (Moveable Units) for use when packing product
- To ensure you check for errors; Foreign body/ damage/breaks at all times
- To assist Line Leader in the changeover process e.g. changing films, tubes and scanning batch sheets etc
- To ensure finished packs are transported from production to the transport department in a safe manner
- To ensure the production department is adequately supplied with the necessary equipment i.e. trays, MU’s, pallets, film etc.
- To collect and deliver correct packaging to the production area from the packaging store.
- Have a valid Forklift license ITSSAR or RTITB standard
- Be able to pay close attention to detail and adhere to company procedures
- Work well under pressure