Relief QA Team Member
Alongside your daily duties you will learn all aspects of the QA function to ensure adequate cover for sickness and holidays.
- Location: Floods Ferry
- Reporting to: QA Manager
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours of work: 06.00 - 18.00
- • Ensure accurate checking of codes/dates/promotional labels, etc., on the Navision “Type What You See” checks. Take reference photo’s to aid in traceability and prove/support with legal compliance.
- • Ensure batch sheets and label check sheets for all product runs are accurately checked before signed off.
- • Undertake finished product quality assurance checks
- • Undertake Blue Dye testing.
- • Record all Internal Rejection, gather the relevant information and take appropriate action
- • Complete and record Good in Bad checks
- • Support and advise production in relation to: Line speeds (Speed up / turn down), Graders
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Have basic computer knowledge (Excel, Navision)
- Be able to pay close attention to detail and adhere to company procedures
- Be a team player
- Be a decision maker, able to prioritise and work under pressure
- Have Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be flexible (holiday and absence cover across all shifts as necessary)
Be self motivated