Team Members (Night Shift)
We require Team Members to perform all relevant departmental activities ensuring sufficient product quantity and quality output and to work in any appropriate allocated role within production.
- Location: Duns
- Reporting to: Team Leader
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours of work: Night Shift (Annualised Hours) 4 days on 4 days off – 6.00 pm – 6.00 am (Annualised Hours)
- To maximise productivity within whatever department deployed within.
- To adequately perform the activities allocated to you within the department you are working in at any time.
- To ensure all Quality Procedures are complied with – On Line and any Finished Product where appropriate.
- To perform any reasonable tasks as requested by company management.
- To adhere to site/company rules and procedures.
The successful candidate will be an excellent team player with good communication skills and an ability to deliver tasks efficiently and on time.