The role is responsible for supporting the QC Manager and Technical Function in all aspects of Technical Assurance.
- Location: Duns
- Reporting to: QC Manager
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours of work: Monday-Friday
- Undertake a variety of audits as per the audit schedule.
- Assist in the preparation and completion of third party audits.
- Co-ordinate site master specifications.
- Co-ordinate site spec folders for all customers and specification matrix.
- Conduct and co-ordinate site benchmarking assessments.
- Ensure all calibration certificates are up to date and arrange calibration when needed.
- Assist with residue tests, pesticide declarations, variety validation and any other requirements.
- Log all Customer/ Brand complaints and rejections and keep data current.
- Complete all KPI data, ensure reports are circulated and notice boards are up to date.
- Coordinate shelf life results.
- Ensure efficient management of document control.
- Complete Average weight reports.
- Management of non compliance and root cause.
- Ensure updates and maintenance of quality manual is sustained.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate will be able to pay close attention to detail and adhere to company policy, be able to prioritise workload and have excellent written and communication skills.
- Have computer knowledge (Excel, Word, Navision, Outlook (Email).
- Be able to pay close attention to detail and adhere to company procedures.
- Be self motivated.
- Have audit experience with audit qualification preferred.