With our two year graduate scheme you will undertake four placements across our different group company’s functions and locations.
You will quickly build your knowledge of our operations and company culture.
Working with a dedicated Placement Manager you will be given a range of real business projects to work on during each placement whilst undertaking day to day responsibilities as well.
At the end of the programme, you will move into a position with the company that best suits your skills and interests.
- Management skills
- Accredited health and safety qualification
- Opportunity to study towards a postgraduate certificate in the second year
- Competitive salary and company bonus scheme
- 31 days annual leave (inclusive of public holidays)
- Company pension scheme – including “salary exchange” scheme
- Life assurance
- Income protection scheme
- Voluntary benefits scheme
- Continued professional development