Greenvale Growing business is the largest grower of fresh potatoes in the UK, growing around 1200ha per annum. It consists of two growing hubs, Duns (Scotland) and Norfolk. The geographic spread of these two hubs means that we can deliver quality potatoes into our pack sites all year round. Our site based at Raveningham near Norwich requires an Administrator to assist the Growing management team.
- Location: Salaried
- Entering all agronomic and stock control data onto Gatekeeper software
- Creating, posting and receipting purchase orders on Microsoft Navision
- Preparing land agreement licences and rent schedules of cost and payment dates to ensure invoices are processed in a timely manner
- Completing and recording training documents and timesheets for employees and contractors
- Filing and general administration activities
- Liaising with landlords and suppliers
- Assisting with customer protocols ensuring the growing operation is covered by assured produce, Leaf and SEDEX
- Monitoring data collection and sales tracking
- Experience and knowledge to be conversant with growing, stocking and marketing a potato crop
- Organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Excellent computer literacy, including all Microsoft packages e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Navision
- Due to the nature of this role, a full driving license must be held
Some of the additional benefits we provide are Life Assurance, Pension Plan, Staff Sales, Loyal Service Awards.
If you have the skills and experience for this role please send your CV and covering letter to the HR Department at [email protected] .