Apprentice- Food and Drink Manufacturing
We are looking to recruit Apprentices in to our Apprenticeship Programme based at our potato packing facility in Duns. The programme is anticipated to last between 18-36 months during which you will work towards achieving an industry recognised vocational qualification.
- Location: Duns
- Reporting to: Learning and Development Officer
- Salary: Dependant on age and qualification
- Hours of work: Dependant on age and qualification
- As an Apprentice not only will you gain invaluable industry recognised vocational qualifications, you'll get to experience working for one of Europe's key suppliers of fresh and processed potatoes.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a number of departments, these could include:
- Intake, Quality Control, Packaging, Planning, HR, Production and Despatch.
- We encourage our Apprentices to view their career as a journey and make the most of our many ongoing opportunities.
Skills and attributes:
GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English
Good communication and organisational skills
Ability to work on own initiative and as a team player
Self motivated, flexible and willing to learn
Be able to pay close attention to detail and adhere to company policies and procedures
Applications should be made in writing to Gale Coates (Learning and Development Officer)
E-mail address: [email protected]