COVID Testers (FTC)
Our Floods Ferry site based in March, Cambridgeshire is looking for additional Part-Time support to work in in our Lateral Flow Testing Centre. We are looking for someone to work 5 days a week with flexible hours within our testing facility, which will be discussed during the interview process and determined with the successful candidate. .
- Location: March
- Reporting to: COVID Team Leader
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours of work: Flexible hours/days
The main responsibilities for this position include:
- Guiding individuals through the registering and testing process answering any questions they may have
- Cleaning of booths and sample areas between tests
- Preparing test samples and processing results digitally
- Communicating with Line Managers to ensure all tests are completed in line with the schedule
- Administration of data onto an excel spreadsheet
- Ensuring all social distance rules are followed within the testing centre
We are looking for an individual with a can-do attitude, good computer skills including excel and email, along with excellent attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively.
Full training will be provided, including induction, NHS workshop and COSHH training.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV and covering letter to Rebecca Hilton, HR Co-ordinator at [email protected] . If you would like further information, please call 01354 672060.