Despatch Palletiser Team Leader
Greenvale AP is one of the UK’s largest growers and packers of fresh potatoes, supplying some of the country’s largest retailers and processors from our 2 production facilities. Our Floods Ferry site based in March, Cambridgeshire is looking for a Team Leader for its Despatch Palletiser Department. This role includes overseeing the operation of the Palletiser ensuring verification and correct labelling of pallets in accordance with daily order scheduling.
- Location: March
- Reporting to: Shift Manager
- Salary: £11.97 per hour
- Hours of work: 4 on 4 off, 0600-1800
- Operating the Palletiser and ensuring it runs in line with packing output
- Conducting all related checks, ensuring correct labels are attached to pallets
- Verifying vendor numbers and grower names
- Communicating performance and discrepancies issues with Senior Team Leaders
- Printing pallet labels for Production Order numbers
- Reporting unplanned downtime
- Providing direction to Forklift Drivers operating within the area
- The ideal candidate will have experience leading a team within a manufacturing environment
- Attention to detail
- Safety awareness
- Ability to prioritise, make decisions and motivate others
- Communication and organisation skills
- Hold a valid Forklift licence of ITSSAR, AITT or RTITB standard
We also offer a full training programme, opportunity to develop, plus staff sales, treat days, pension scheme, life assurance, loyal service awards and more!
If you have the skills and experience for this role please send your CV and covering letter to Rebecca Hilton, HR Co-ordinator at [email protected] . If you would like further information on the role, please call 01354 672060.