Greenvale AP is one of the UK’s largest growers and packers of fresh potatoes, supplying some of the country’s largest retailers and processors from our 2 production facilities. Our Floods Ferry packing facility based in March, Cambridgeshire is looking for an Engineer to join the Engineering Team. This role includes safely rectifying breakdowns, assisting with production continuity, advising operators and assisting with planned preventative maintenance.
- Location: March
- Reporting to: Engineering Manager
- Salary: £17.68 per hour
- Hours of work: 4 on 4 off , 0600-1800hrs
- Efficiently covering breakdowns and production
- Advising operators in relation to machinery or technical issues
- Participating in project work where required
- Maintaining accurate records
- Assisting in implementing and maintaining planned preventative maintenance
- Ensuring the Parts Store is stocked and any request forms fully completed
- Covering our Cascade Water Plant where required
- Keeping work areas clean and tidy, following the ‘clean as you go’ procedure
- Hold recognised qualification in either electrical or mechanical fields (ideally both)
- Have experience within FMCG environment, preferably within the food industry
- Ability to analyse and problem solve
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
We also offer a full training programme, opportunity to develop, plus staff sales, treat days, pension scheme, life assurance, loyal service awards and more!
If you have the skills and experience for this role please send your CV and covering letter to Rebecca Hilton, HR Co-ordinator at [email protected] . If you would like further information on the role, please call 01354 672060.