Equipment & Packaging Planner
Location: March, Cambridgeshire Hourly Rate: £13.06 Hours of Work: 0630-1830hrs Shift Pattern: 4 on 4 off
Greenvale AP is one of the UK’s largest growers and packers of fresh potatoes, supplying some of the country’s largest retailers and processors from our 2 production facilities.
Our Floods Ferry site based in March, Cambridgeshire has an exciting new role available for it’s Planning Department. This role includes supporting the Planning and Packaging departments by providing data, raising and receipting purchase orders, communicating and building relationships with suppliers, and ensuring sufficient stock of equipment and packaging for Production.
- Location: Floods Ferry
The main responsibilities for this position include:
- Daily control and administration of packaging & equipment (raising purchase orders and receiving via internal system)
- Ensuring all paperwork is received and logged on internal systems
- Provide weekly order schedule to packaging suppliers in line with weekly supplier stock levels
- Provide data management support for production based target reporting
- Provide Planning Manager and Packaging & Equipment Manager with weekly Equipment KPI report and stock for the following week
- Cover planning tasks between 4:30pm and 6:30pm on a daily basis (amend production orders and deal with queries from internal functions or customers).
The ideal candidate will have a background working in a similar role in Fresh Produce. Knowledge of capacity and demand modelling, combined with experience of ERP systems would enable the applicant to be successful within the role. An understanding of OEE and throughput is important to the role, however this can be gained with experience. Attention to detail, excellent Excel capability, decision making, communication (internally and externally) and organisation are key skills required for this role.
If you have the skills and experience for this role please send your CV and covering letter to Rebecca Hilton, HR Co-ordinator at [email protected] . If you would like further information on the role, please call 01354 672060.