Our Duns site, based in Scottish Borders, is looking for a Forklift Driver to join our existing team for a busy harvest period. This role includes safely loading and unloading tractors, lorries and communicating with drivers and colleagues.
- Location: Duns
- Reporting to: Growing Operations Manager
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 8.00am – 4.30pm, Friday 8.00am – 3.30pm. Given the nature of the role, you will be expected to work longer hours throughout the contract
- Reporting to the Growing Operations Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the Growing Team with harvest and drive a counterbalance forklift during harvest
- Must hold a valid driving licence.
- An understanding of agricultural machinery would be beneficial.
- Flexibility to change working hours at short notice in accordance with the needs of the business.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Clear understanding of Health & Safety.
- Attention to detail will benefit the role with safety awareness, correct operation of FLT trucks, communication and organisation are key skills.
- Due to the nature of this role, a valid Forklift licence of ITSSAR, AITT or RTITB standard is required.
If you have the skills and experience for this role please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]. If you would like further information on the role, please call 01890 819531.apply for this job