Forklift Driver - Box Park
To ensure the timely, effective and efficient movement of all boxes on site meeting agreed times.
- Location: March
- Reporting to: Intake Manager
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours of work: 06:00-18:00hrs
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Movement of internal and external boxes to the box park to correct location.
- Movement of “growers” boxes to the box park.
- Movement of empty boxes onto lorries as and when required.
- General cleanliness of the box park.
- Cover for Team Leader on daily box count in there absence
- To arrange communication with Payne’s and Procurement of moving boxes from site in Team Leaders absence.
Key attributes skills and abilities:
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a valid Forklift licence ITSSAR, AITT or RTITB standard
- Be a team player
- Be able to pay close attention to detail and adhere to company procedures
- Be flexible (holiday and absence cover across all shifts as necessary)
- Be self-motivated