Greenvale AP is one of the UK’s largest growers and packers of fresh potatoes, supplying some of the country’s largest retailers and processors from our 2 production facilities. Our Floods Ferry site based in March, is looking for a Multi-Skilled Forklift Driver for its Production Department. This role provides cover in all areas of our factory including Intake, Despatch, Production and the yard, therefore training will be completed in these areas.
- Location: March
- Reporting to: Shift Manager
- Salary: £10.88 per hour
- Hours of work: 0600-1800hrs, 4 on 4 off
The main responsibilities for this position include:
- Unloading/loading lorries
- Providing equipment and packaging to the Production Department
- Moving and organising finished goods
- Ensuring compliance and accuracy of paperwork
- Ensuring effective communication at all times
- Flexibility to cover holidays and absence in all departments
- Full compliance with H&S processes and procedures
The ideal candidate will have forklift experience in a manufacturing environment and can demonstrate good attention to detail, safety awareness, communication and organisational skills. Due to the nature of the role, a valid forklift licence is required at an ITSSAR, AITT or RTITB standard.
If you have the skills and experience for this role please send your CV and covering letter to Rebecca Hilton, HR Co-ordinator at [email protected] . If you would like further information on the role, please call 01354 672060.