To accurately maintain, supply and record as required the receipt, delivery and transfer of finished goods, dry stock, waste, product dolavs and feed to both internal and external customers in a timely manner within specifications. Ensure that the housekeeping, hygiene and health and safety standards of the despatch area, dry stores, peeler bay, warehouse, Feed Plant and site in general are maintained to specified levels.
- Location: Telford
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday 22:00-06:00
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Comply with and maintain all appropriate company standards and policies in a safe and efficient manner
- Complete any necessary audits as directed e.g. PPE, Department H&S audits
- To receive, reconcile, record and store correctly all finished goods in line with the appropriate procedures policies and systems
- To be involved in the correct stock usage on site and its reconciliation
- To receive record and update the appropriate records and systems (NAV) when items are delivered to site (or a remote storage location) inform all necessary parties of its arrival and update the Site services team leader, the technical team, any other relevant parties of any issues with the item or delivery, as they arise
- Assist with the day to day running and recording of the department’s activities
- Carry out external customer despatch in line with company policies, ensuring 100% service level and accurate recording of data is maintained for every transaction
- Work as part of the team to maintain, develop and implement systems which will improve the running of and efficiencies of the department and the company.
- Highlight any health and safety, efficiency or environmental concerns to your team leader if they arise
- Internal and External Customer focus, striving to improve delivery to all
- Flexible - work within a multi skilled environment
Key Attributes and Abilities
- The successful applicant will ideally have previous knowledge of working in a quality field within Food manufacturing.
- Have a valid Forklift licence ITSSAR, AITT or RTITB standard
- Have experience of working in a similar role in a manufacturing environment
- Be able to pay close attention to detail and adhere to company procedures
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills and strive to improve upon quality standards within the site.