Greenvale AP is one of the UK’s largest growers and packers of fresh potatoes, supplying some of the country’s largest retailers and processors from our 2 production facilities. Our Floods Ferry site based in March, is looking for Forklift Driver’s across all departments. This role could cover Intake, Despatch, Production and the yard, therefore training will be completed in the relevant area.
- Location: March
- Salary: £10.88 per hour
- Hours of work: 4 on 4 off (0600-1800) and Nights (1800-0230)
Key responsibilities include:
- Unloading and loading lorries
- Ensuring stock is located and rotated accordingly
- Moving and organising finished goods into our despatch department
- Providing equipment and packaging to the Production Department
- Ensuring compliance and accuracy of paperwork
- Ensuring effective communication at all times
- Flexibility to cover holidays and absence in all departments
- Full compliance with H&S processes and procedure
The ideal candidate will have forklift experience in a manufacturing environment and can demonstrate good attention to detail, safety awareness, communication and organisational skills. Due to the nature of the role, a valid forklift licence is required at an ITSSAR, AITT or RTITB standard.
If you have the skills and experience for this role please send your CV and covering letter to Rebecca Hilton, HR Co-ordinator at [email protected] . If you would like further information on the role, please call 01354 672060.