We are currently looking to recruit a HR Administrator to join our team based in March, Cambridgeshire. The successful candidate will provide administrative support in regards to HR and Training for the Floods Ferry, Peterborough and Norwich sites.
- Location: March
- Reporting to: HR Manager
- Salary: Competitive with benefits
- Hours of work: 08.00am-17.00pm Monday to Friday
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- • Co-ordinating recruitment and selection activity, including arranging advertisement, interviews and offer paperwork for new starters in line with Company policies
- • Control of the probation review process
- • Manage leavers paperwork – booking exit interviews, dealing with reference letters and employee requests
- • Payroll administration and HR database management (new starter, change of circumstances, medical certifications and being the point of contact for payroll for example).
- • Absence monitoring (collating self certification forms and return to work forms)
- • Update of Payroll Absence registration codes (inline with monthly payroll)
- • Supporting the administration for investigation, disciplinary and grievance processes
- • Support with Training administration such as updating the training matrices and trackers
- • Support with organising internal and external training events and co-ordinate invites to training
- • Help manage the Apprenticeship programme paperwork and candidate assessment/portfolios
- • Some Training delivery may be required (relief basis)
Key Attributes, Skills and Abilities:
The successful candidate will have experience of working within a busy administration role.
They will have excellent attention to detail, planning, organisational and communication skills along with good IT skills, such as Microsoft packages.
They will be an excellent team worker with a professional approach to work, maintaining confidentiality at all times.