We are currently looking to recruit for the position of HR Officer to join our team based in Floods Ferry. Reporting to the HR Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for operational HR activities at the Site as well as supporting the Peterborough and Norwich Offices when required.
- Location: Floods Ferry
- Reporting to: HR Manager
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours of work: Full Time - Monday to Friday
- Co-ordinating recruitment and selection activity, including probation review
- Manage disciplinary and grievance activity, ensuring compliance with company policy
- Ensure Site compliance with company policy with regard to Attendance Management
- Co-ordinating Occupational Health provision
- Ensure regular communication with departmental managers to ensure appropriate provision of HR support
- Co-ordinate on-site time and attendance activity, ensuring accurate and timely provision of information to payroll. Complete HR monthly report, analysing and acting upon trends. Implement and co-ordinate employee appraisal process
- Manage and Chair Site Communication team meetings
- Complete weekly/monthly HR reports, analysing and acting upon trends
- Drive, participate and propose improvement activities consistent with Group HR policies and procedures
Audit & Compliance
- Ensure the supply of agency labour is to company standards, Gangmaster Licence (GLA) active checks are carried out
- Conduct pre-usage and annual audits on labour providers and complete SEDEX web-based audit bi-annually. Co-ordinating ETI audit process
- Participate in 3rd party audits where required
Skills & Qualifications
The successful candidate will:
- have experience of working within a busy HR department,
- excellent planning, organisational and communication skills along with good IT skills, such as Microsoft packages and HRIS systems.
- be an excellent team worker with the ability to harness all resources to deliver results and able to coach and mentor others.
If you wish to apply via email, please send your CV and covering letter to Michelle Walker ([email protected])