Intake Multi-Skilled Cleaner/FLT
To ensure Intake cleaning schedules are adhered to and all areas of Intake are maintained in order to meet all customer and 3rd party audit standards. Forklift duties to cover when needed.
- Location: March
- Reporting to: Intake Manager
- Salary: £10.37 per hour
- Hours of work: 4 on 4 off, 06:00-18:00hrs
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To ensure cleaning schedules are adhered to in a timely manner.
- To use cleaning equipment ensuring any broken/damaged equipment is reported and replaced.
- To ensure effective communication at all times
- Always ensure you adhere to company procedures, policies and guidelines
- Keep your work area in a good, clean condition and follow the 'clean as you go' procedure
- To maintain accuracy in record keeping –ensuring cleaning schedules are fully completed.
- To have an active involvement in Continuous Improvement Lean culture and processes on site.
- To ensure that any chemical usage is used in accordance with company procedures.
- To operate the sweeper as and when required if trained to do so.
- To perform forklift duties when required.
- Cleaning of grader screens and forklift trucks when required.
- Cleaning of all stores using a rota system.
Key attributes skills and abilities:
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a valid Forklift licence ITSSAR, AITT or RTITB standard.
- Have experience of working in a similar role in a manufacturing environment.
- Be able to pay close attention to detail and adhere to company procedures.
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Be flexible (holiday and absence cover across all shifts as necessary).
- Be self-motivated with a good work ethic.