Working within our busy packing facility you will be responsible for overseeing your allocated line.
- Location: Floods Ferry
- Reporting to: Shift Manager
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours of work: 06.00-18.00 Four on four off
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- To ensure timely completion of all orders within customer specifications to meet production targets.
- To ensure average weights are met whilst maintaining efficiencies
- To ensure that online scanning is done on all packed product.
- To ensure effective communication at all times
- To ensure quality checks are completed inline with company procedures.
- To report to the Team Leader on a regular and informal basis during the shift, details of unplanned downtime, and any other such problems which occur that might impact adversely on Customer Service
- To help promote a continuous improvement culture throughout all areas of responsibility by delivering improvement projects using Lean tools and techniques.
- Always ensure you and your team adhere to company procedures, policies and guidelines
- To monitor the quality of the raw material, packaging and finished product to customer specification and report any major problems immediately to the Team Leader.
- To ensure the correct packaging is used at all times.
Key attributes skills and abilities
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to pay close attention to detail and adhere to company procedures
- Be a team player
- Be a decision maker, able to prioritise and work under pressure
- Have Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be flexible (holiday and absence cover across all shifts as necessary)
- Be Self motivated