Linkway Forklift Driver
Greenvale AP is one of the UK’s largest growers and packers of fresh potatoes, supplying some of the country’s largest retailers and processors from our 2 production facilities. Our Floods Ferry site based in March, Cambridgeshire is looking for a Linkway Forklift Driver within the Production Department. This role includes transporting finished goods from Production to Despatch and ensuring that any required equipment is supplied to Production.
- Location: March
- Reporting to: Shift Manager
- Salary: £11.76 per hour
- Hours of work: 0600-1800hrs, 4 on 4 off
The main responsibilities for this position include:
- Ensuring production is adequately supplied with the necessary equipment
- Storing equipment correctly and safely as appropriate
- Effectively communicating at all times
- Collecting and delivering correct packaging to the production area
- Loading and unloading of lorries when required, whilst ensuring product is secured and stored safely
- Ensuring stock is located and rotated accordingly
- Utilising downtime by cleaning the work area
- Ensuring adherence to company procedures, policies and guidelines
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a similar role in a manufacturing environment. Also required is attention to detail, safety awareness and correct operation of FLT trucks. Communication and organisation are key skills. Due to the nature of this role, a valid Forklift licence of ITSSAR, AITT or RTITB standard is required.
If you have the skills and experience we require please send your CV and covering letter to Rebecca Hilton, HR Co-ordinator at [email protected] . If you would like further information on the role, please call 01354 672060.