Multi-Skilled Forklift Driver
To perform all allocated fork truck duties within the department you are working.
- Location: March
- Reporting to: Despatch & Wash Area Manager
- Salary: £10.37 per hour
- Hours of work: 06:00hrs - 18:00hrs, 4 on 4 off rotation
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To train in all departments where there is use of a fork lift truck
- To be flexible to cover holidays and sickness in all departments
- To report to the department manager in the area you are covering at start of the shift
- Always ensure you adhere to company procedures, policies and guidelines.
- To ensure effective communication at all times.
- To maintain accuracy in record keeping systems - both manual and computerised where applicable.
- To be responsible for your own safety and do not jeopardise the health and safety of others
- Do not interfere with things provided for your safety.
- To correct, or report, unsafe practices or conditions.
- To co-operate with managers in maintaining a safe place of work.
- To follow safe working procedures and safety rules.
Key attributes skills and abilities:
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a valid Forklift licence ITSSAR, AITT or RTITB standard
- Be able to pay close attention to detail and adhere to company procedures
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be flexible (holiday and absence cover across all shifts as necessary)
- Be self motivated