Multi-skilled Forklift Driver -Grading
We are looking to recruit a Forklift Driver in our Grading department to ensure that all forklift product movements are completed effectively, efficiently and safely.
- Location: Duns
- Reporting to: Shift Manager
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours of work: 4 days on 4 days off (Annualised Hours)
- To load and unload grader as per production requirements
- To effectively, efficiently and safely perform all forklift duties within the allocated department.
- To comply with all H&S procedures and to conduct daily forklift checks as per company policy.
- To ensure accidents, incidents, dangerous occurrences are reported accordingly.
- To ensure your departmental work area is kept safe for all employees, contractors or visitors.
- To ensure that you operate your forklift in accordance with your training.
Key attributes, skills and attributes
The successful candidate must have valid forklift licence. You must show good team attitude and leadership skills would be an advantage. You will deliver best practice at all times, displaying a confident personality and a “can do/will do” attitude.