Multi-skilled Quality Controller
We are looking to recruit a Multi-Skilled QC. The successful candidate will be hands-on, preferably with a proven track record in a similar quality role and/or food production environment.
- Location: Duns
- Reporting to: Quality Control Team Leader
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours of work: 4 days on 4 days off, 6.00 am – 6.00 pm (Annualised Hours)
- To communicate with all relevant personnel (including Agency staff) when required in an appropriate manner.
- To communicate product/shift issues to Team Leader.
- To carry out Department, equipment and utensil checks and record as required.
Key attributes, skills and abilities
The position requires a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual who appreciates the importance of quality control and who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
If you would like more information on this position or would like to apply, please forward your CV along with a covering letter to Lesley Gordon (HR Administrator)
E-mail address: email@example.com