Multi-Skilled Team Members
Our Duns site based in Scottish Borders is looking for Team Members to perform all relevant departmental activities ensuring sufficient product quantity and quality output. You will be required to work in any appropriate allocated role within production, including key factory roles for holiday and absence cover. You will have an opportunity to raise your profile in a dynamic environment and be trained in different areas as a Machine Operator, Quality Assurance Team Member, Forklift Driver and more.
- Location: Duns
- Reporting to: Shift Manager
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours of work: 4 on 4 off, 0600-1800
- Day-to-day responsibilities include general rotation within production area picking and packing potatoes (this includes lifting up to 25kg).
- Keeping the packer stocked with trays and packing/stacking.
- Assisting the Machine Operator in the product changeover process.
- Reacting in a timely manner to requests from Production and maintaining an organised and tidy working area whilst contributing to high standards of health and safety.
- Excellent team player with an ability to deliver tasks efficiently and on time.
Ideally have experience of working in a manufacturing environment although this is not essential
Flexibility and self-motivation are key qualities required for this role.
We also offer a full training programme, opportunity to develop, plus staff sales, treat days, pension scheme, life assurance, loyal service awards and more!
If you have the skills and experience for this role please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] If you would like further information on the role, please call 01890 819531.apply for this job