Multi-Skilled Team Members
Greenvale AP is one of the UK’s largest growers and packers of fresh potatoes, supplying some of the country’s largest retailers and processors from our 2 production facilities. Our Duns site based in the Scottish Borders is looking for Team Members to perform all relevant departmental activities ensuring sufficient product quantity and quality output.
- Location: Duns
- Reporting to: Shift Manager
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours of work: 0600-1800, 4 on 4 off
- Day-to-day responsibilities include general rotation within production area picking and packing potatoes (this includes lifting up to 25kg).
- Keeping the packer stocked with trays and packing/stacking.
- Assisting the Machine Operator in the product changeover process.
- Reacting in a timely manner to requests from Production and maintaining an organised and tidy working area whilst contributing to high standards of health and safety.
- Excellent team player with an ability to deliver tasks efficiently and on time.
- Ideally have experience of working in a manufacturing environment although this is not essential.
- Flexibility and self-motivation are key qualities required for this role.
If you have the skills and experience for this role please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]. If you would like further information on the role, please call 01890 819531.