Night Shift Manager
Reporting to the Production Manager you will be responsible for the efficient running of the Night shift.
- Location: March
- Reporting to: Production Manager
- Salary: Competitive plus benefits
- Hours of work: 18.00pm-02.30am Monday to Friday
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To lead and manage the team, ensuring all employees operate efficiently and adhering to all Company standards.
- To ensure on time delivery of all orders within customer specification and to meet all production targets.
- Monitor and review targets such as tonnage, labour cost, OEE and downtime and communicate accordingly
- To ensure training and development needs are met and provide commitment and support with business improvement techniques and continuous improvement using lean tools and techniques.
- Delivery of team briefs, conducting investigations, disciplinary hearings and APRs.
- To prepare for and deal with third party auditors and visitors on site in line with Company procedures.
The successful candidate will:-
Have experience of leading a large team within a fast paced food manufacturing business
Be able to demonstrate experience of performance management and people development techniques
Have a proven track record around improving HSE culture
Have good computer knowledge (Excel, Navision, Outlook (Email)
Be able to pay close attention to detail and adhere to company procedures
Be able to work autonomously, be a decision maker and be able to prioritise and work well under pressure
Have excellent communication and organisational skills