Pallet Truck Operator
Greenvale AP is one of the UK’s largest growers and packers of fresh potatoes, supplying some of the country’s best known retailers and processors from our 2 production facilities.
Our Floods Ferry site based in March, Cambridgeshire is looking for a Pallet Truck Operator within the Production Department. This role includes the safe operation of a pallet truck to move product and equipment around the production facility.
- Location: March
- Reporting to: Shift Manager
- Salary: £8.91 per hour
- Hours of work: 4 on 4 off, 0600-1800hrs
The main responsibilities for this position include:
- Ensuring product is loaded correctly, secured on pallets and safely stored
- Moving pallets of products to storage areas
- Supplying packaging, pallets, and other equipment to the production lines
- Strapping/shrink wrapping pallets to ensure safe movement
- Ensuring adherence to company procedures, policies and guidelines
- Utilising downtime by cleaning and tidying the line/work area
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a manufacturing environment although this is not essential. Attention to detail, being a team player with good communication, organisation and self-motivation are key qualities required for this role. A Powered Pallet Truck licence is required.
If you have the skills and experience we require please send your CV and covering letter to Rebecca Hilton, HR Co-ordinator at [email protected] . If you would like further information on the role, please call 01354 672060.