Part-Time Accounts Administrative Assistant (FTC)
This role is for a temporary period of up to 6 months working part time up to 24 hours a week, but exact hours will be agreed with the successful candidate. We are looking for an Accounts Administrative Assistant reporting to our Group Financial Controller to support the Finance Team with administrative duties.
- Location: Peterborough
- Reporting to: Group Financial Controller
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours of work: Part-time, 24hrs per week, TBC
The main responsibilities for this position include:
- Managing the central finance email account by monitoring, filing, and redistributing emails
- Receiving phone calls in a professional manner and dealing with queries where appropriate from colleagues, customers and suppliers
- Supporting purchase ledgers with setting up new suppliers, processing purchase invoices and reconciling credit card and expense accounts
- Supporting sales ledger with collating and filing EDI/customer invoicing and responding to customer email requests
The ideal candidate will have relevant office and administration experience, preferable within an Accounts Department. They will be computer literate, proficient with all Microsoft packages, plus previous use of Navision would be advantageous but not essential.
They will work well within a team and have excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail whilst being an organised individual used to being able to prioritise their workload and use their own initiative.
There may be a requirement to visit the Peterborough office, and therefore a full driving license would be preferable, or good access to public transport links.
If you have the skills and experience for this role please send your CV and covering letter to Michelle Walker, HR Manager at [email protected].