Fixed term contract for a period of up to 6 months - 22 hours per week We are currently looking to recruit an Administrator to join our team based in Norwich. The successful candidate will provide administrative support to our processing team for the McCain and Birds Eye accounts.
- Location: Norwich
- Reporting to: Group Trading Manager
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours of work: 22 hours per week
The main responsibilities for this position include:
- Processing Sales Trade entries & management of procurement contracts McCain, and Birds Eye.
- Allocation of GCN’s, Weights & Haulage against trades.
- Sourcing invoicing information from the McCain Agportal system.
- Management of the Birds Eye contract spreadsheet.
- Taking the trade up to the point of invoice.
- Answering queries from growers & customers related to invoicing and payment.
- Providing McCain Agportal data entry support in time.
- Providing a supporting role within the office with regards to general grower inquiries.
- General office admin including answering telephones, sending letters and booking rooms.
Skills and Qualifications:
The successful candidate will have experience of working within a busy administration role. They will have excellent attention to detail, planning, organisational and communication skills along with good IT skills, such as Microsoft packages. They will be an excellent team worker with a professional approach to work.
First stage interviews to be conducted as of Thursday 28th February 2019.