Reporting to Head of Seed you will be responsible for both maintaining our existing ware trading customer base and expanding this through close contact with our Trading and Procurement Team.
- Location: Burrelton
- Reporting to: Head of Seed
- Salary: Very Competitive
- You will be responsible for day to day wre trading from our Burrelton base, in co-operation with our trading team based throughout in the UK
- We aim to expand our customer base and you will be responsible for delivering growth year on year in the prepack and processing sectors. We set realistic targers and will reward you for achieving these goals
- We aim to grow our supply base and offer a variety on contracts to our suppliers to cover the full range of quality available, from seed tops and processing quality through to grade one prepack
- Good organisation, communication and people skills are required.
- A valid driver’s licence is also essential.
- Currently active and well known in the UK Potato Industry who is looking for his/her next step in their career.
This role is based in Perthshire but our blended working policy will allow candidates to consider this role who are based in other areas.
You will benefit from a competitive remuneration package, vehicle allowance and development opportunities within a nationally recognised company.
To apply please write enclosing your CV and stating your current salary to Sharon Mutch, HR Administrator, Greenvale AP Ltd, Craigswalls, Duns, Berwickshire, TD11 3PZ or email.