Looking to leave school this year and step straight into employment or have you already left and looking for an apprenticeship program? If you are, a Level 2 Modern Apprenticeship in Food Manufacture at Greenvale AP Ltd is just what you need.
We are looking to recruit four young people aged 16 – 19 into our Apprenticeship Programme, commencing in the spring/summer based at our Duns packing site. The programme is anticipated to last up to 18 months during which you will work towards achieving an industry recognised vocational qualification made up of 8 units. The units are specifically designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge that will help you to build your career within Greenvale. Included in the programme will be a week long residential with the Outward Bound Trust. Upon completion of the Level 2 Modern Apprenticeship you will be given the opportunity to complete the Level 3 Modern Apprenticeship in Food and Drink Operations.
- Location: Duns
- Reporting to: Learning and Development Officer
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours of work: 08:00 – 16:00, Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours per week
- Level 2 Modern Apprenticeship in Food and Drink Operations
- And/or Level 3 Modern Apprenticeship in Food and Drink Operations
Skills and attributes
- Good organisational and communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team in order to meet targets
- The ability to work to health and safety requirements
- Flexibility to work in different departments
- A keen interest in learning more about a food production environment.