Relief Team Leader
To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the processing factory and that the quality Specifications and production times are met. (Team Leaders work to a standard pattern, therefore Relief’s must be flexible to cover absence, holidays and peaks in production periods)
- Location: Telford
- Reporting to: Team Leader
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours of work: Day Shift: Sun – Thurs / Mon – Fri: 6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm. Night Shift: Sun – Thurs / Mon – Fri: 10pm to 6am
- Organisation of production staff and agency staff.
- Carry out all tasks in accordance with company operational procedures and work instructions.
- Communicate to all levels in the department.
- Ensure all products meet the customer specifications.
- Correct and efficient order completion.
- To have a good understanding and able to implement H.A.C.C.P.s.
- Support and leadership for your team.
- Guiding and developing all staff.
- Ensuring all staff are following the company procedures including Health and Safety and PPE procedures.
- Confidence and leadership in sorting problems.
- Ensure quality standards of product are maintained and that quantities and packaging are correct and in accordance with customer requirements.
- Ensure for all areas under your direct control that all documentation is being completed accurately and in accordance with site quality procedures.
- Following the start of each shift, ensure that all relevant pre-start checks have been carried out and signed off.
- Ensure total compliance with all paperwork and NAV13 systems.
Skills & qualifications
- Basic communication skills.
- Effective team motivation.
- Have a good understanding of the process and the running of production