We are looking to recruit for the role of Production Planner to convert/build customer orders into the most efficient, up to date, production plan, ensuring that all resources (people/raw material/equipment) are in place to meet the plan at all times
- Location: Duns
- Reporting to: Planning Manager
- Hours of work: Night Shift (Monday – Friday, 6 pm – 2.00 am, 37.5 hours per week)
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- • To prepare the production plan for each product line, taking into account expected/historical customer orders, promotions, raw material availability and quality, and any other factor that could impact on the plan
- • To sequence washlines and packlines in the most efficient manner.
- • To ensure depot splits are correct and that production orders have correct production components.
- • To ensure correct quantity, size, variety, and farmer of potatoes are reserved to correct production orders and to reserve more potatoes if required
- • To create, sequence, and allocate production orders for the following shift.
- • To schedule maintenance requirements, trials/samples and other events into production plans, always ensuring orders are maintained.
- • To coordinate with despatch team to ensure loads leave site on time to meet customer distribution depot times.
- • To ensure that all relevant staff are made aware of any changes to plans or orders, and that they are and are using the most up to date versions of all plans at all times
Knowledge Skills and Qualifications:
• Excellent organisation and planning skills.
• First class written and oral communication skills.
• Computer literate in all Microsoft applications.
Applications should be made to Sharon Mutch (HR Administrator)
e-mail address: [email protected]