Production Senior Team Leader
To ensure the safe, efficient and compliant management of allocated area of the Packing department.
- Location: March
- Reporting to: Shift Manager
- Salary: £12.30 per hour
- Hours of work: 4 on 4 off rotation, 06:00-18:00hrs
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To ensure orders are met.
- To ensure all products are packed to the agreed specification.
- To lead and drive team performance to meet agreed targets within your area of responsibility.
- To lead and drive compliance with all safety procedures within your area of responsibility.
- To ensure effective communication with the Shift Manager, Key Colleagues and Team Members at all times.
- Build a proactive relationship with the Engineering, Quality and Planning functions.
- To ensure that all KPI information is up to date, displayed and communicated to their team accordingly.
- To be actively involved in agreed internal audit processes.
- Promote the Greenvale Values and Company procedures, policies and guidelines.
- To conduct and attend daily and weekly production meetings and briefings.
- Ensure all control sheets and paperwork is being filled in correctly and do regular spot checks.
- To help promote a continuous improvement culture throughout all areas of responsibility.
- Carry out timely and thorough shift handovers with colleagues.
- Cover Shift Manager during holidays and absence.
- To manage Rip and Tip /Transfers/Labelling.
Key attributes skills and abilities:
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience leading a team in a manufacturing environment
- Be able to pay close attention to detail and adhere to company procedures
- Be a team player
- Be a decision maker, able to prioritise and work under pressure
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be flexible (holiday and absence cover across all shifts as necessary)
- Be self-motivated