Relief Senior Team Leader
We are looking to recruit a Relief Senior Team Leader in our busy potato packing factory. If you have experience leading a team within a fast paced environment and can meet targets and efficiencies we would like to hear from you.
- Location: Floods Ferry
- Reporting to: Day or Night Shift Manager
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours of work: Four on four off Nightshift 1800 - 0600 OR Dayshift 0600 - 1800
- To ensure timely completion of all orders within customer specification to meet production targets.
- To cover Shift Manager during holidays
- To ensure effective communication at all times with planners and other departments
- To record hourly tons per hour on performance boards – Target versus actual.
- To report to the Shift Manager on a regular and informal basis during the shift, details of unplanned downtime, and any other such problems which occur that might impact adversely on Customer Service e.g. quality
- To help promote a continuous improvement culture throughout all areas of responsibility
- Always ensure you and the production staff adhere to company procedures, policies and guidelines
- To control efficiency, staff, quality and downtime of grading tables and washer barrels.
- To attend daily and weekly production and other routine meetings as directed.
- To ensure your team are aware of any promotional information
- Ensure all control sheets and paperwork is being filled in correctly and do regular spot checks.
- To comply with all Organic requirements and procedures.
- Be able to pay close attention to detail and adhere to company procedures
- Be a team player and able to motivate other team members
- Be a decision maker, able to prioritise and work well under pressure
- Have Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be flexible (holiday and absence cover across all shifts as necessary)
- Have basic computer knowledge (Excel, Navison, Outlook (Email)
- Be self motivated