Production Team Leader
To manage the day to day operation of your Washline/s and the Packline/s it feeds (your Production Line), ensuring your Production Line plan is achieved and all orders are met to time and quality requirements through efficient management and coordination of product, machinery and staff.
- Location: Duns
- Reporting to: Shift Manager
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours of work: Night Shift 6.00 pm – 6.00 am, 4 days on 4 days off (Annualised Hours)
- To actively contribute to the decision making process for operational improvement
- To support your team by working ‘on line’ where necessary, without impacting on your other duties
- Ensure output targets are achieved for your Production Line
- Organise resource to ensure your teams quality, output and efficiency targets are met, all duties are completed, and all checks are completed thoroughly, accurately and at the right time
- To ensure downtime is monitored and recorded for improvement purposes.
- To lead, develop, motivate and communicate with your team
- To organise and chair monthly team meetings and deliver regular team briefings, ensuring minutes and actions are recorded, displayed and acted upon.
- To attend and participate in daily Production meetings if required, communicating and agreeing all planned activities with relevant staff
Skills and Attributes
The successful candidate will have good communication skills and be an excellent team player with an ability to deliver tasks efficiently and on time.
You will be forward thinking, be able to prioritise workload and have excellent communication skills.