QA Team Member
We have an exciting opportunity for a QA Team Member
You will maintain Celox / Oculus optical grader operation, optimising product quantity and quality throughput, while providing our Customers with product that meets specification at all times and support the Technical Function in all aspects on Technical Assurance.
- Location: Duns
- Reporting to: QA Team Leader
- Hours of work: 4 days on 4 days off/ 6.00 am -6.00 pm
- • Communicate any product or performance issues while continually monitoring waste levels/ agreed performance targets.
- • Develop, monitor and manage systems to maintain an efficient optical quality grading process.
- • Follow all operator procedures outlined in the Operating Manuals for the Celox / Oculus, and any additional maintenance / machine tasks set by site engineering.
- • Monitor product quality on the line and adjust machine settings accordingly to ensure customer specification compliance.
- • Ensure all relevant optical grading checks are carried out correctly and in a timely manner.
- • Undertake finished product quality assurance checks.
- • Visually check packaging print/colour/clarity and take appropriate action for any discrepancies identified.
Key attributes skills and abilities:
- Able to remain impartial and show fairness; demonstrate consistency when dealing with difficult situations
- Communicate in a clear and simple manner; accept and thrive on accountability.
- Encourage and support your team and give feedback regularly.
- A good finisher who complies with procedures and can effectively motivate team.
- Uncompromising where Health, Safety and welfare are concerned.
- Keen on self-development.
- Basic computer skills – Microsoft packages and Navision.
- Understanding of B.R.C. and H.A.C.C.P. requirements.
- Understanding of H&S, Risk Assessments and Standard Operating Procedures.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and covering letter to HR Department, Greenvale AP Ltd, Craigswalls, Duns, Berwickshire, TD11 3PZ or e-mail s[email protected]