QA Team Member
Provide all our customers with product that meets their specification at all times.
- Location: March
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday, Night Shift, 18:00-02:30
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure accurate checking of codes/dates/promotional labels, etc. on the Navision “Type What You See” checks.
- Ensure batch sheets and label check sheets for all product runs are accurately checked before signed off.
- Undertake finished product quality assurance checks: Record findings and highlight any discrepancies to QA Team Leaders, re-assess to ensure the product meets specification. Visually check packaging print/ colour/ clarity and take appropriate action for any discrepancies identified.
- Communicate effectively on quality issues with other internal departments and ensure action is taken promptly.
- Support and advise production in relation to: line speeds (speed up / turn down), graders (additional or remove).
- Record all Internal Rejection, gather the relevant information and take appropriate action.
- Help promote a continuous improvement culture throughout all areas of responsibility, highlighting any improvements to the QC/QA Manager.
Key attributes skills and abilities
- Have basic computer knowledge (Excel, Navision, Outlook Email)
- Be able to pay close attention to detail and adhere to company procedures
- Be a team player
- Be a decision maker, able to prioritise and work under pressure
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be flexible (holiday and absence cover across all shifts as necessary)