Our Floods Ferry site based in March, Cambridgeshire is looking to recruit a QC Inspector within its Quality Department. This role includes providing suitable raw material through sampling, assessments and communicating any quality issues that will impact customer specifications.
- Location: March
- Reporting to: Quality Manager
- Salary: £9.45 per hour
- Hours of work: Monday-Friday, sliding 8hr days
- Conducting in-depth assessments on raw materials
- Undertaking pre-sampling assessments, wash ups, field samples and crop data
- Communicating quality issues with other key colleagues/departments
- Completing monthly benchmarking
- Monitoring product regarding shelf-life, quality, trials, cook testing and documenting findings
- Preparing appropriate samples as requested
- Understanding and conducting all aspects of QA, hot box assessments, shelf-life and pre-sampling
- Complying with all Organic requirements and procedures
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team sharing knowledge and skills
- Communication and organisation skills
- Knowledge of customer requirements and quality specifications
- Food Hygiene
- Computer skills
- Understanding of B.R.C and H.A.C.C.P. requirements
We also offer a full training programme, opportunity to develop, plus staff sales, treat days, pension scheme, life assurance, loyal service awards and more!
If you have the skills and experience for this role please send your CV and covering letter to Rebecca Hilton, HR Co-ordinator at [email protected] . If you would like further information on the role, please call 01354 672060.