Quality Auditor (Part-Time)
Our Floods Ferry site based in March, Cambridgeshire is looking to recruit a Part-Time Quality Auditor within its Quality Department. This role includes auditing, monitoring and evaluating internal systems and procedures, whilst supporting the Operations team with technical knowledge, promoting Food Safety standards and customer requirements.
- Location: March
- Reporting to: Quality Manager
- Salary: £13.44 per hour
- Hours of work: Rotating nights (2-3 per week), Monday-Friday, 1830-0300hrs
- Conducting internal audits, providing feedback and supporting any corrective actions
- Evaluating compliance within current processes in line with quality standards
- Conducting shelf-life analysis and reporting findings to the Quality Manager
- Analysing data to identify areas of non-compliance and improvement opportunities
- Completing verification and competency checks on internal processes
- Supporting the Quality Manager with issues relating to customer complaints, rejections or withdrawals
- Conducting traceability exercises as scheduled
- Participating in third party audits e.g. B.R.C.
- Attention to detail with analytical skills
- Ability to work as part of a team sharing knowledge and skills
- Communication and organisation skills
- Knowledge of customer requirements and quality specifications
- Food Safety Level 2 & H.A.C.C.P. Level 2
- Auditing & computer skills
- Understanding of B.R.C. requirements
We also offer a full training programme, opportunity to develop, plus staff sales, treat days, pension scheme, life assurance, loyal service awards and more!
If you have the skills and experience for this role please send your CV and covering letter to Rebecca Hilton, HR Co-ordinator at [email protected] . If you would like further information on the role, please call 01354 672060.