Quality Systems and Audit Coordinator
Job Purpose: Ensure the site is compliant via the Quality Systems and Procedures, with all customer Codes of Practice and 3rd party requirements. Monitor and report site performance ready for all external audits.
- Location: March
- Reporting to: Customer Technical Manager
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours of work: 08:00-17:00, Mon-Fri
Key Tasks and Responsibilties
- Ensure group Quality and HACCP manuals are up to date, in line with BRC and customer requirements.
- Ensure all customer requirements are implemented and adhered to.
- Update the site’s management team with any new requirements and any changes to the existing standards.
- Preparation and participation in all 3rd party audits.
- Support the site management team in delivering continuous site improvement and implement the best practice / new processes where possible.
- Ensure full product traceability throughout the process.
- Conduct all internal audits (Procedure and Integrity).
- Co-ordinate all the corrective actions from internal and external audits.
- Provide information for monthly quality and management meetings.
- Provide various trend analysis as and when required.
- Ensure only correct and up-to-date documents are used.
Skills and Qualifications
The ideal candidate will have:
- Level 3 HACCP (desirable)
- Auditing qualification
- Experience in the potato or fresh produce industry
- A formal education in agriculture or food is preferred, but not essential
- Full awareness of Customer and legal requirements
- Leadership skills
- Problem solving skills
- Great negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills / Competent computer skills
- An understating of technical standards and concepts with background knowledge of the practical principles underlying technical and quality
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the business
- Ability to represent technical function internally
- Highly professional with good integrity